In this episode of Demystifying College Admissions, I will be sharing key milestones from my journey of getting accepted into USC and Harvard. In my freshman year of high school, the thought of Harvard did not even cross my mind, but this drastically changed. Listen to the episode to learn how I was able to get accepted into these competitive schools even without the best GPA and SAT/ACT scores!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- #1 Mindset shift that will guide you to making the best decisions during the college admissions journey
- How to ask the right questions to achieve your goals and dreams
- Effective mindset exercises to move towards confidence and positivity
- Proof that authenticity and personality are more important than perfect scores
“I have everything I need to get into these schools.”
“I was just so sick and tired of always focusing on the negative and the negative and the negative.”
“But here’s the catch: I can’t be fake with myself. I have to be authentic with myself.”
“This is not rocket science.”
“If you keep thinking it’s impossible, then it will be impossible!”
“You could tell when you read my essay that, ‘‘This person, this Julie Kim person, is dead serious about what her passion is.“”
- [FREE CHALLENGE] FREE 5-Day Accepted Challenge
- [FB Group] Conquer College Admissions Facebook Group
- [BLOG] Who ACTUALLY gets into Ivy Leagues?
If you need support with how to find your passion and get accepted into your dream college, click here to book a strategy session with Julie to assess whether you would be a great fit to work with Julie and our team!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!