Having helped hundreds of high school students get accepted into their dream colleges, I know how important this dream is for you too.
Imagine opening that acceptance letter from your dream college and knowing that all your hard work has paid off.
Imagine sharing this great news with your family and friends and feeling so proud.
Now, imagine yourself stepping onto campus for the first time, excited for your next journey.
Here’s the truth:
All of that is REALLY possible even if you’re overwhelmed, extremely busy, or new to the college admissions process… We all have to start somewhere, right?
And to help you out, I’m inviting you to the FREE 7-Day ACCEPTED Challenge where I provide daily training and homework for you to take daily action.
TUNE IN BELOW:
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn during this FREE 7-Day ACCEPTED Challenge:
- Discover how to STAND out (even if you think you’re not unique or talented enough)
- Learn the secret to what Top-tier colleges are looking for in a strong applicant
- Identify your interests and passions (even if you think they don’t exist yet!)
- Learn how to use your time wisely so that you’re not wasting time doing things that won’t make a difference in your college application
- Stop feeling worried and hopeless about your college admissions journey — instead, learn how to navigate this journey with confidence and motivation
This isn’t just a “sit back and relax” kind of challenge. This challenge will transform your life AND your college admissions journey!
Here’s just a few testimonials from last year’s 7-Day ACCEPTED Challenge participants!
Are you ready to accept this challenge?
Yes, I’m ready to get accepted into my dream college!
It’s a LIVE challenge, so make sure you don’t miss out on this. We only host this event once a year!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!