It’s been a little while since we’ve released a new podcast episode, and so much has happened lately! In the beginning of June, we launched the FREE 7-Day ACCEPTED Challenge – helping almost 5,000 students with their college admissions journey during the free event. The challenge was so amazing and life-changing for its participants that I decided to turn the challenge videos into content for the podcast.
In today’s episode I’ll be sharing with you what I talked about on Day 1 of the Challenge, when we really tapped into the foundations of the college admissions process. I revealed what is happening right now in the industry, and how students need to prepare for these changes. We also looked at the mindset side of things, and what’s really preventing a lot of students from success and reaching their college goals.
You’ll want to tune in next week for Day 2 of the Challenge, where I dive deeper into how you can let go of the fear that you’re inevitably going to experience during this process!
If you want to learn more about our amazing Passion Project Bootcamp program, and to be part of it, your first step is to attend our free training by going to https://passionprep.com/masterclass. In this masterclass you’ll learn about the strategies we teach inside the program, as well as receive a special invite to join the Passion Project Bootcamp!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- 3 affirmations to practice every day that will help you start to believe in yourself more
- Why mindset is the most important part of your success when applying to Top-tier colleges
- My own story, and how I help students get accepted into their dream college by being authentic
- The 4 types of students that will apply to Top-tier colleges
- The main reason students get stuck when applying to colleges, and how to overcome it
“You are all born with a really special talent and gift, and I’m going to help you figure that out.”
“You can’t just work on something just to stand out. It has to align with what it is that you’re trying to convey to these colleges.”
“You can do anything you want. You have the power to do it, there’s a strategy and there are so many ways to go about this process.”
“In the college admissions process the strategies are important, but if you have this fear, nothing is going to work.”
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.