Today I have a very special announcement for you!
We are opening applications to the new Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL Program (formerly The Ivy League Formula Program).
In this episode you’ll hear more about this exclusive 4-month group college consulting program, and how we’ll be making this a next level experience for our students (which includes getting more support from me).
The Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL Program runs from August 2021 to November 2021, and to learn more about the application process, visit https://passionprep.com/ppbcnextlevel, but hurry, applications close on Sunday, July 11th, 2021!
In this episode of the podcast, you’ll hear some past group program students share their testimonials and experiences, which should give you a really good idea of the benefits you can expect to receive by joining the program!
As always, if you have questions please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – I’m at http://instagram.com/passion_prep.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What attracted each of these students to the group college consulting program we offer
- The amazing things that each was able to accomplish during their time in the program
- Why creating a program that wasn’t just 1-on-1 coaching was so important to me
- Tips and suggestions for students considering joining the upcoming group college consulting program
“It’s easy for you to know your passions, but it’s hard to convey a message to college admissions officers.”
“The Passion Project really stood out to me because I’m doing something I want to do, and I’m not feeling overwhelmed.”
“I’m able to do what I love personally, and also combine academic interests that I can apply after I graduate.”
“The reason why I created this program was because I didn’t want it to be about just me and one student.”
- [EXCLUSIVE 4-MONTH GROUP COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!