Today on the podcast I’m excited to announce that we are bringing back our coaching session episodes! In this episode, I’ll be coaching my Passion Project Bootcamp student regarding AP classes, Passion Projects, and research positions!
In this episode you’ll meet Yashaswi, a Passion Project Bootcamp student who is currently a junior. She has 3 questions for me to help her determine if she’s on the right track in her journey. You’ll hear me coach Yashaswi and give her a solution to how she can improve her Passion Project in less than 5 minutes (I know, amazing right?), and I also help her fill in the gaps with her professor outreach system. Lastly, she has questions about AP classes that you might also find very helpful!
Get ready, because this is a jammed-packed episode!
If you are wondering how you can get this type of support from me and my team, the best way is to be enrolled in our Passion Project Bootcamp Program. If you want to learn more about this program, where you will learn how I help my students get accepted into their dream college (and all the details on the program) go to https://passionprep.com/masterclass and register now!
In case you didn’t know, we have a group college consulting program, which is a bit more intensive and for students who are really aiming for the Ivy League. It used to be called The Ivy League Formula Program, and we renamed it Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL (yes, it’s literally taking your college admissions journey to the next level)! We open this program just a few times a year, and right now it is open for enrollment. At the time of this recording, we currently have 5 spots available for this program, spots are very limited. This is also a 1-year program, and in addition to the Passion Project Bootcamp monthly live Q&A sessions, you also get 8 high-level support calls on Zoom, and unlimited support in-between the calls. If you want more support, more feedback from me, and quicker results, then NEXT LEVEL could be a good fit for you. To enroll, all you have to do is visit https://passionprep.com/nextlevel.
Also, I have an exciting announcement for you! I’m hosting a brand-new live workshop for the month of September, and if you go to https://passionprep.com/live you can register and reserve your spot now (hurry, spots are limited and fill up fast)! In this live workshop, you will:
- Discover strategies to stand out & get ACCEPTED into your dream Ivy Leagues & Top-tier colleges ( …even if you think you’re not “unique enough” to get accepted into your dream college)
- Learn the secret to what Ivy Leagues & Top-tier colleges are looking for in a strong applicant that makes them say HECK YES!
- Identify your interests and passions (even if you think they don’t exist yet)!
- Learn why traditional outdated methods no longer gets students accepted into their dream Ivy Leagues & Top-tier colleges (and what YOU can do instead).
- Stop feeling worried and hopeless about your college admissions journey. Instead, learn how to navigate this journey with confidence and motivation!
During this live workshop we will also be opening enrollment to our Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL. This is our 1-year group college consulting program, where you’ll get 8 group college consulting sessions, with individual, live, unlimited support from me. In addition to these sessions, you’ll also be invited to our 12 monthly live Q&A sessions for extra support, and the opportunity to collaborate with your peers. This cohort will run from October 2021 to October 2022, and it will help you strategize your college admissions portfolio, create a standout factor, and make sure that you’re on the right track!
Click here to learn more about our Next Level Program: https://passionprep.com/nextlevel (closing soon!)
We also just released a new FREE workbook that you can download to get started thinking about self-exploration and your Passion Project ideas. Go to https://passionprep.com/workbook to get your copy now!
As always, if you have questions please reach out to our support team at email@example.com, and I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – I’m at http://instagram.com/passion_prep.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- 3 strategies to help propel your Passion Project forward
- What you can do to show colleges how deep you’ve gone into your Passion Project
- How to present yourself to research professors in a way that makes them want to work with you
- Why goals are very important, but should not control your life
“If you’re deepening your academic interests, then you’re becoming very niched down with your Passion Project, which then it is easier for to scale.”
“Enthusiasm and curiosity are things that you need to have within you, mentally and physically. So, I think it’s more about mindset.”
“I always say to dream big, and with really big goals and a manifesting list.”
“Give some space to your goals, but also believe that your success is inevitable.”
- [FREE LIVE WORKSHOP] Wednesday, September 29th @ 5 PM PST/8 PM EST
- [FREE WORKBOOK] 5 Proven Steps To Getting ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!