Today, I have another informative podcast episode for you! I’m coaching one of our Passion Project Bootcamp students, Rushil, who asks me a lot of great questions.
- What is the ultimate goal of creating and executing a Passion Project?
- What is the best way to showcase your Passion Project in your College Essay & Application?
- How can he decide to attend a summer program or not?
In this episode, I guide and coach Rushil through the process and ask him brilliant questions, so that we can come to the best solution and strategy for him! This episode is jam packed with strategies and college admissions information that I’m sure you will find help as well!
Very soon, we’ll soon be opening enrollment to the Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL program, our premier, most exclusive hands-on program, for the only time in 2002! If you’re interested in joining the next cohort of the Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL program, you can get on the waitlist now at https://passionprep.com/nextlevelwaitlist. With this program, in addition to the monthly live Q&A calls and one-year unlimited support, you’ll be invited to 8 exclusive group sessions, where you can get more hands-on support and high-level strategies from me. If you’re looking for more support and faster results, then this opportunity is for you, but as mentioned, we’ll only be opening enrollment once next year, so sign up for the waitlist to be notified when this happens!
Before you begin the new year, I highly recommend that you register for this training so that you know exactly what mistakes to avoid. I’ll also teach you the 3 strategies you’ll want to implement towards your college admissions journey in 2022. To register for the updated training, go to https://passionprep.com/masterclass.
We also just released a new FREE workbook that you can download to get started thinking about self-exploration and your Passion Project ideas. Go to https://passionprep.com/workbook to get your copy now!
As always, if you have questions please reach out to our support team at email@example.com, and I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – I’m at http://instagram.com/passion_prep.
I want to thank you for listening to the podcast this year and to take the opportunity to wish you happy holidays and a very happy new year! See you in 2022!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to determine what the final product of your Passion Project should look like, and three of the best ways to showcase it
- What to include in the “additional information” section of your college application
- If webinars or workshops are the best options to use for the results that you’re looking
- Why the application should not be your main focus during this process, and what you should be focusing on instead
- Whether or not summer programs are really worth your time and attention
“It’s really amazing if you can host workshops and teach or coach your target audience, because then you’re really working with the people you want to help.”
“It’s hard for high school students to get working and to put themselves out there.”
“The magic happens when you’re not comfortable. Do you think anything magical happens if you’re watching Netflix or TikTok all day?”
“Networking is such a powerful thing, where you can do it even if you have no experience whatsoever or that much knowledge.”
- [OUR PREMIER 1-YEAR GROUP COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL
- [FREE WORKBOOK] 5 Proven Steps To Getting ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!