Hey there! I took a break recording the podcast for January as my team and I were focusing on launching our Premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program, Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL – but we’re back! We only open this program once a year, so if you want to be notified for Next Level 2023, make sure to put yourself on the Next Level 2023 Waitlist!
Today I wanted to share with you The Beginner’s Guide to College Admissions, to give you a foundation for topics like college admissions high-level strategies, Passion Projects brainstorming, and research positions, and to look at the ways that the college admissions process has changed, particularly since the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this episode, I’ll be sharing a snippet of the live recording that I hosted in January. No matter what grade level you’re currently in, I strongly believe that anyone can get tremendous value from this episode.
In February and March 2022, I’ll be hosting more live trainings to present our strategy and to share even more info about our Passion Project Bootcamp. To reserve your spot now, go to https://passionprep.com/live, but hurry, available spaces are limited!
As always, if you have questions please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – I’m at http://instagram.com/passion_prep.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- The big changes that are happening with Ivy League and top tier colleges
- Why the traditional methods and strategies for getting into them just don’t work anymore
- The 3 essential steps and strategies to stand out and get accepted
- A look at my own college admissions journey and why I am so passionate about helping high school students get accepted into their dream college
- Why your SAT and GPA scores will not be the determining factor on whether you get accepted
“Life is too short. Let’s get this thing together and make sure that you are working towards your goals.”
“I want people to do what they love and use that to be successful.”
“You need to know what your academic interest is now, so that you can build evidences that support your academic interest.”
“When you start to be someone you’re not, you’re actually decreasing your chances of getting accepted into your dream college.”
- [FREE LIVE TRAINING – FEBRUARY/MARCH 2022]
- [OUR PREMIER 1-YEAR GROUP COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL
- [FREE WORKBOOK] 5 Proven Steps To Getting ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!