Today I have a very special and emotional episode, because one of my Passion Project Bootcamp students just got accepted into John Hopkins University, which was her dream college because she wants to be a doctor in the near future!
For confidentiality purposes I refer to her as “Michelle” in this episode, and you’ll hear about her college admissions journey, and how she felt before starting working with me inside the program.
Michelle also shares some of the achievements she had inside of our program, which ultimately led to her getting accepted into her dream college, Johns Hopkins University.
If you are interested in learning more about our 1-Year College Consulting Program, or already know that you want to work with me and my team, go to https://passionprep.com/ppbc!
If you’d like to start off with our free training, I’m hosting live training which you can attend at https://passionprep.com/live. This is an introductory call for you to get a better idea of how I coach my students, and where you can learn the 3 strategies that you must implement to get accepted in your dream college.
As always, if you have questions please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – I’m at http://instagram.com/passion_prep.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What the college admissions process looked like for Michelle before she started working with me
- Why she decided to invest and enroll in our Passion Project Bootcamp
- Why getting into Johns Hopkins was so important to Michelle
- The achievements she accomplished during her time in the Passion Project Bootcamp program
- The key mindset shifts Michele experienced in the Passion Project Bootcamp program
- Why being part of a supportive group meant so much to her, and her advice for other students thinking of joining the Passion Project Bootcamp program
“I was just trying to rack up as many activities and stuff for my resume as possible, and I know that, looking back, it definitely would not have looked good.”
“Getting into your dream college is not this one big thing that happens out of nowhere. It’s the consistency and the work you put in, and you have small wins along the way to get accepted.”
“It’s about having those people to motivate you and push you through, and to see the amazing things they’re doing pushes you to be just as amazing.”
“I know that getting into a college does not mean that you’re going to be happy and getting into a top college is the end of the line. You are still going to have to keep pushing.”
- [FREE LIVE TRAINING – FEBRUARY/MARCH 2022]
- [OUR PREMIER 1-YEAR GROUP COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL
- [FREE WORKBOOK] 5 Proven Steps To Getting ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!