In this episode, I want to talk about the negative self-talk that is so addicting and easy to fall into. We tend to be hard on ourselves and want to do everything during the college admissions process, but there is a way to make this journey life-changing and stress-free. Today, I am going to share 3 strategies that you can use to begin eliminating negative self-talk so that you can start showing up as the best version of yourself!
I also want to share some amazing motivational testimonials that I’ve received from students from our Passion Project Bootcamp program. I hope that you can be inspired by their college admissions journey and see what is possible for you too!
Are you ready to take the next step in your college admissions journey? You can learn more about our Passion Project Bootcamp program inside our free, 1-hour introductory training. In only one hour, you can learn techniques, strategies and updates to the college admissions process, and at the very end, you’ll learn more about how the Passion Project Bootcamp program can help you with your college admissions journey. You can register for our free training now at www.passionprep.com/masterclass!
The Passion Project Bootcamp is our premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program where you’ll build your unique Passion Project, create a compelling application, and get accepted to your dream college. To join our program, go to www.passionprep.com/ppbc!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What happens when you fall into the dangerous habit of negative self-talk, and how to begin eliminating it
- Why I want you to make sure that you are taking rigorous classes as your prepare for college
- The reasons that I’ve always invested money into getting a mentor
- Motivational feedback, testimonials and stories from some of our amazing Passion Project Bootcamp program students
“Give up your negative self-talk so you can show up as the best version of yourself.”
“The negative self-talk is actually very addictive. The more you do it, it’ll just go on and on and on, and there will be a point where you can’t even control yourself anymore.”
“We are so hard on ourselves, and I know that there’s a lot of moving pieces to the college admissions process, but there’s also a way for you to go through this journey without feeling all of this confusion.”
“I always invested money into getting a mentor, because there’s always someone who knows more than I do and I want to get the secret sauce from them quickly.”
- [FREE TRAINING] 3 Essential Steps To Getting Accepted Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-Tier Colleges
- [PASSION PROJECT BOOTCAMP] Join Our Premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program To Get Accepted Into Your Dream College!
- [NEXT LEVEL WAITLIST] Our Premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program – Put Yourself On The Waitlist!,/li>
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.