Julie Kim Consulting has been renamed to Passion Prep! Our mission is to inspire, motivate, and mentor high school students to get accepted into their dream colleges using their strengths, real personality, passion, values and honesty. We mentor our students to live passionately and daringly. This is the legacy we’ll leave behind, and to learn more, visit our brand new website by clicking here. We cannot wait to mentor you!
Are you ready to take the next step in your college admissions journey? You can learn more about our Passion Project Bootcamp program inside our free, 1-hour introductory training. In only one hour, you can learn techniques, strategies and updates to the college admissions process, and at the very end, you’ll learn more about how the Passion Project Bootcamp program can help you with your college admissions journey. You can register for our free training now at www.passionprep.com/masterclass!
The Passion Project Bootcamp is our Premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program where you’ll build your unique Passion Project, create a compelling application, and get accepted into your dream college. To join our program, go to www.passionprep.com/ppbc!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- My experiences with the college admissions process and how it led me to want to help others on this journey
- The miraculous moment that changed my life and the decision I made at that time
- How my first Passion Project came to be, and the unexpected opportunities that it opened up for me
- What the first thing I noticed when I started working as a college consultant
- Specific questions for you to ask yourself as you determine the direction of your own life
“Even to this day when things get hard in life, I always tell myself that I only get to live once.”
“I decided to be honest with myself for the first time. I was living a fake life, trying to be a fake person, just to get into a good college.”
“The only thing that we talked about in these meetings was GPA and SAT scores. There was no talk about passion, growth mindset, living from a place of your strengths and your core values.”
“The real question should be ‘Who am I? What is my potential, what do I love doing, how can I dream big, make a lot of money, help others, and be happy?’”
- [FREE TRAINING] 3 Essential Steps To Getting Accepted Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-Tier Colleges
- [PASSION PROJECT BOOTCAMP] Join Our Premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program To Get Accepted Into Your Dream College!
- [NEXT LEVEL WAITLIST] Our Premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program – Put Yourself On The Waitlist!,/li>
- Deloitte Study: Only 13% of U.S. Workforce Is Passionate About Their Jobs
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.