As you can see from the title of this episode today, I want to help you understand something so essential in your college admissions journey: That is, whether passion should drive your college admissions journey. In this episode, you’ll hear why I believe the answer to this question is a “no” and why I feel so strongly that passion should drive your life. Then, as a byproduct, your college admissions success becomes inevitable.
Are you interested in learning more top strategies that will take your college application to the next level? You can start by registering for our free training now at www.passionprep.com/masterclass to discover 3 strategies to help you stand out & get accepted into your dream Ivy League & Top-tier colleges!
Get ready to open your “Congratulations, You’re Accepted!” letter from your dream college! You can reserve your spot for Passion Project Bootcamp, our 1-year group college consulting program to get you ACCEPTED into your dream college using your passion, strength and potential. Start your journey to your dream college!
As always, if you have questions, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – our new Instagram handle is: www.instagram.com/passion_prep.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What the word “passion” really means, and how easy it is to get influenced by what you think passion should be!
- Why your goals and dreams need to be more than just getting into your dream college!
- The real reasons why finding your passion is so important and why so many people are not happy in their current jobs!
- My answer to the question, “Should passion really drive your college admissions journey?”!
“Passion is not something that you find one day out of the blue. So basically, you can’t go from zero to 100 [with passion], is what I’m saying.”
“There are so many ways for you to use your passion to live a life where you can be successful financially, spiritually and personally.”
“When you do what you love, when you do what you are good at and when you do what aligns with your values, you become so successful.”
“I’m on a mission to redefine college admissions and redefine education, because we don’t talk enough about passion and mindset, when that is going to get you the result [you’re looking for].”
- [FREE TRAINING] 3 Essential Steps To Getting Accepted Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-Tier Colleges
- [PASSION PROJECT BOOTCAMP] Join Our Premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program To Get Accepted Into Your Dream College!
- [NEXT LEVEL WAITLIST] Our Premier 1-Year Group College Consulting Program – Put Yourself On The Waitlist!
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.