The college admissions process is stressful, but in this week’s episode, I reveal how you can make this journey less stressful and more fun. I uncover the reasons why this stress exists, and the ways that college admissions have changed drastically over the years. Today, you’ll learn the true importance of how being passionate and being yourself are ultimately what will get you into your dream college!
I hope you enjoy this episode, and I highly recommend that you attend our free 60-minute introductory training where you’ll learn the 3 Essential Strategies you can implement right now to build a compelling college portfolio. You can reserve your seat here.
Get ready to open your “Congratulations, You’re Accepted!” letter from your dream college! You can enroll in the Passion Project Bootcamp, our 1-year group college consulting program, to help you get ACCEPTED into your dream college using your passion, strength and potential. Start your journey to your dream college here!
As always, if you have questions, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – our new Instagram handle is: www.instagram.com/passion_prep.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- How students today are dealing with the growing competition and low acceptance rates like we’ve never seen before.
- Why I don’t want you to get stuck in “comparison mode”.
- The reasons behind students putting all focus & energy into one dream college, and why this is a major mistake to make.
- The importance of making decisions about yourself and your values, not about what admissions officers will think of you.
- The way that identifying your values will lead to making your college admissions journey more fun.
- Tips for focusing on your interests and passion first.
- How to approach creating a Passion Project that aligns with your passion.
“Your life and your worth are not dependent on where you go to college, what your value is worth is going to be based on how hard you try.”
“When you show up in a confident and motivated way you will get into a good college, and it becomes a very easy byproduct.”
“I want our students to collaborate, not compete. I want our students to inspire each other, not put each other down.”
“Since your work is going to fill a large part of your life, you’d rather spend your time working on something worthwhile, something you are passionate about.”
- [FREE TRAINING] Discover 3 Strategies to Help You Stand Out & Get Accepted into your Dream Ivy League & Top-Tier colleges!
- [PASSION PROJECT BOOTCAMP] Join Our Signature 1-Year Group College Consulting Program To Get Accepted Into Your Dream College!
- [NEXT LEVEL WAITLIST] Our Premier 1-Year Group Consulting Program – Put Yourself On The Waitlist For Our 2024 Cohort!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.