If you’ve been following me for a while now or you’re a student in one of our programs, you know that I’m always emphasizing the importance of mindset. In this week’s episode, I want to talk about some of the things that are not really discussed in the space of college admissions.
Today, I reveal the important role mindset plays in having the confidence to set lofty goals that will ultimately lead you to find passion and success in your college admissions journey.
Remember, there’s a transformation you can go through when you set big goals. Even if you don’t reach that goal, you will inevitably go through a shift, and this process will help you evolve as you become a more happy, more confident, and more successful person.
I hope you enjoy this episode, and I highly recommend that you attend our free 60-minute introductory training where you’ll learn the 3 Essential Strategies you can implement right now to build a compelling college portfolio. You can reserve your seat now at https://passionprep.com/masterclass!
Get ready to open your “Congratulations, You’re Accepted!” letter from your dream college! You can enroll in the Passion Project Bootcamp, our 1-Year Group College Consulting Program to get you ACCEPTED into your dream college using your passion, strength and potential. Start your journey to your dream college: https://passionprep.com/bootcamp!
As always, if you have questions, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com. Also I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – our new Instagram handle is: www.instagram.com/passion_prep.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why it’s important to eliminate using toxic and conditional statements.
- What really defines your worth and how it’s not defined by where you go to college.
- The ways that setting lofty goals allows you to reach, grow and transform as a person.
- How focusing on quality over quantity in your college admissions journey will help you avoid burnout.
- Tips for building the “muscle” to stop comparing yourself to others.
- The reasons I want you to step back and take a broader look at life.
“If you’re not happy now, no matter what happens, no matter what result you get with your college admissions journey, you will still be unhappy.”
“You need to find the confidence now. You need to be motivated now so that you are using your own will and power to make decisions about your life.”
“Not too many companies now hire by your skill sets, because those are all trainable. They hire you because you have some sort of a quality or that branding that other people don’t have.”
“Putting yourself down is never going to give you the success you want.”
- [FREE TRAINING] Discover 3 Strategies to Help You Stand Out & Get Accepted into your Dream Ivy League & Top-Tier colleges!
- [PASSION PROJECT BOOTCAMP] Join Our Signature 1-Year Group College Consulting Program To Get Accepted Into Your Dream College!
- [NEXT LEVEL WAITLIST] Our Premier 1-Year Group Consulting Program – Put Yourself On The Waitlist For Our 2024 Cohort!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!