In this episode of Demystifying College Admissions, I will be breaking down the myth of busy-ness. Are you always wondering why you don’t have enough time to study for the SAT/ACT? Are you feeling upset because you got a C on your Chemistry Test although you pulled an all-nighter? If your answer is yes, tune into today’s episode so that you can learn how to manage your time, set priorities, and get accepted into your dream Ivy League/Top-tier.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- Demystify the concept of being overly busy and how you can prioritize and manage your time better
- How to use a priority planner
- How to redirect your energy towards having the right mindset
- A huge mistake in handling your tasks of different difficulty levels
- How to eliminate as many panicky situations as possible
- How not all tasks are equally important
- How to have the perfect amount of time to do anything you want, everything you want!
- The most important thing that has changed my life and the life of my students and how it can change yours as well!
- How to amplify your energy
- The scientifically-proven best tool for eliminating your negative thoughts
“Procrastination and time management are the #1 reason students are unable to complete projects that they started or unable to do many things at once or unable to get A’s and B’s on their exams…”
“I love helping students overcome how to manage their time.”
“Let’s demystify this concept of ‘I’m so busy!'”
“You don’t want to continuously remind your brain how busy you are.”
“It’s time to declutter!”
“If you have too much on your plate, then trust me, you will not be able to get one thing done very, very well.”
“You always want to look ahead, way ahead.”
“It’s always about consistency and persistence.”
- [FB Group] Conquer College Admissions Facebook Group
- [COURSE] Ivy League/Top-Tier Colleges Bootcamp
- [BLOG] My 7 Secrets For Getting Straight A’s in High School
If you need support with how to find your passion and get accepted into your dream college, click here to book a strategy session with Julie to assess whether you would be a great fit to work with Julie and our team!
IVY LEAGUE/TOP-TIER BOOTCAMP:
If you’d like to get started on your own right away and looking for a more affordable option, you can get started by registering for my course, Ivy League/Top-tier Bootcamp for only $997!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.