Are you feeling discouraged about your current GPA? Don’t give up!! There is still hope! In this episode of Demystifying College Admissions, I will be sharing how colleges actually assess your GPA.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- How your mindset is crucial
- What college admission officers look for in your transcript
- The #1 mistake made when a student does not do well on a test
- How you have the power to improve your grades
- The most common obstacle to getting good grades
“You have the power to increase your GPA.”
“You need to think differently about this process.”
“She literally flipped her grades backward!”
“You can do anything that you put your mind to, and let’s aim for those straight A’s.”
“It does define your work ethic.”
- [WAITLIST] The Ivy League Formula Waitlist
- [FB GROUP] Conquer College Admissions
- [BLOG] How to Bounce Back from a B Grade
IVY LEAGUE/TOP-TIER BOOTCAMP:
If you’d like to get started on your own right away and looking for a more affordable option, you can get started by registering for my course, Ivy League/Top-tier Bootcamp for only $997!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.