Are you trying to figure out how you or your child can stand out? In this episode of Demystifying College Admissions, I will be sharing the different kinds of passion projects and how they can be a core component of your college admissions journey.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- The #1 mistake made when students make websites
- How to create an opportunity specifically tailored for you
- The importance of creating a LinkedIn profile
- What college admissions officers actually want to see in applicants
- How my student created and scaled his passion project
“The college admissions process is always changing.”
“Any opportunities that you create for yourself; that’s a passion project!”
- [WAITING LIST] The Ivy League Formula Waiting List
- [FB GROUP] Conquer College Admissions
- [VIDEO] Why My Students Work on Passion Projects
CONQUER COLLEGE ADMISSIONS MEMBERSHIP:
There is a way to do your college applications without burning out, giving up, or losing hope. Find out how by clicking here: https://passionprep.com/membership/
IVY LEAGUE/TOP-TIER BOOTCAMP:
If you’d like to get started on your own right away and looking for a more affordable option, you can get started by registering for my course, Ivy League/Top-tier Bootcamp for only $997!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!