Are you wondering if the college admissions journey can be enjoyable for you or your child? In this episode of Demystifying College Admissions, I freely share about how I have discovered a way to help students not only get into their dream Ivy League/Top-Tier school but also do this with a positive mindset.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- The origin story of Julie Kim Consulting
- The benefits of a group college consulting program
- How you can begin discovering what fulfills you now, while also figuring stuff out
- The importance of having a growth mindset
- Journaling prompts to help you understand yourself better
“I wanted to focus on two things: #1 passion, #2 mindset.”
“Most of the time, students don’t know what they like or what they don’t like because they’ve never tried it.”
“There’s power in community.”
“Journaling is a very powerful tool to reflect on your thoughts and feelings.”
- [WAITING LIST] The Ivy League Formula Waiting List
- [FB GROUP] Conquer College Admissions
- [VIDEO] 3 Strategies To Boost Your “College Admissions” Confidence
CONQUER COLLEGE ADMISSIONS MEMBERSHIP:
There is a way to do your college applications without burning out, giving up, or losing hope. Find out how by clicking here: https://passionprep.com/membership/
IVY LEAGUE/TOP-TIER BOOTCAMP:
If you’d like to get started on your own right away and looking for a more affordable option, you can get started by registering for my course, Ivy League/Top-tier Bootcamp for only $997!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.