Are you wondering if you are on track to present a strong or a weak application? In this episode of Demystifying College Admissions, I will be sharing how you can evaluate this and what you can do to improve it!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to assess whether your application is on the right track or not
- What the “grocery store effect” is and how it translates in the college admissions world
- What really compels college admissions officers to say yes to your application
- Why doing a lot of different things doesn’t work
- What you should be doing with your time to prepare for your college application
- What’s a great indicator that an extracurricular activity is not for you
“There’s an opportunity cost for everything that you do.”
“There’s so much more story that could come out of a passion project versus summer programs.”
“Colleges are looking for quality over quantity.”
“I think it’s really important that we understand that it’s not a numbers game.”
“Nothing beats real life experience.”
“You’ve just gotta put yourself out there, and you have to have the right strategies with you.”
“It all comes back to your theme.”
“Journaling is a very powerful way to reflect on what you’re truly thinking about because when you’re journaling, no one is judging you.”
- [WAITING LIST] The Ivy League Formula Waiting List
- [VIDEO] How to Create Your Best Ivy League/Top Tier Application
- [BLOG] 4 Secrets to Make your College Application Stand Out– besides GPA & ACT scores
CONQUER COLLEGE ADMISSIONS MEMBERSHIP:
There is a way to do your college applications without burning out, giving up, or losing hope. Find out how by clicking here: https://passionprep.com/membership/
IVY LEAGUE/TOP-TIER BOOTCAMP:
If you’d like to get started on your own right away and looking for a more affordable option, you can get started by registering for my course, Ivy League/Top-tier Bootcamp for only $997!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.