Are you wondering what should fuel you in this college admissions journey? Should you aim to please your parents above all else? In this episode of Demystifying College Admissions, I’m going to share my honest thoughts about how much your parents’ should influence your passions and goals.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- The relationship between students and parents in this college admissions journey
- What should be the primary reason for wanting to attend a certain university
- How mindset regarding your passions will follow you beyond college admissions
- What kind of students have a higher chance of getting accepted into their dream school
“Growing up in America, as an immigrant, I always felt like I had to make my parents’ sacrifices worth it.”
“It should come from your passion!”
“If you don’t feel fulfilled, happy, and passionate inside, then no external validation or accomplishments will ever make you happy.”
“If you do not take any action, then you will never ever know what is within you.”
“Your self-exploration needs to start early so that you can make adjustments.”
- [MASTERCLASS] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
- [FB GROUP] Conquer Ivy League & Top-tier College Admissions
- [YOUTUBE] My College Admissions Story: UCLA, USC, and Harvard
THE IVY LEAGUE FORMULA PROGRAM:
A 6-month group college consulting program that will get you to STAND OUT and WOW elite college admissions officers by creating your very own powerful Passion Project. Make sure to sign up soon. Spaces are filling up fast!
CONQUER COLLEGE ADMISSIONS MEMBERSHIP:
There is a way to do your college applications without burning out, giving up, or losing hope. Find out how by clicking here: https://passionprep.com/membership/
IVY LEAGUE/TOP-TIER BOOTCAMP:
If you’d like to get started on your own right away and looking for a more affordable option, you can get started by registering for my course, Ivy League/Top-tier Bootcamp for only $997!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!