With enrollment coming to a close for this round of the Passion Project Bootcamp, I thought it would be a good opportunity for listeners to hear from current students of the program about their experiences! As well as answering common questions that you may have about the Passion Project Bootcamp, I also give a breakdown of the modules, cost, payment plans and so much more in this episode!
The Passion Project Bootcamp is open for enrollment, but just until Thursday, October 15th, 2020 at 11:55 pm PST! Enrollment only happens twice a year, and we’re offering $500 off the price with the Code “OCT2020”!
I’m so excited because we’re also including bonuses that we’ve never added before, including 4 coaching calls, How to Land Research Positions Training Session, and How to brainstorm your Passion Project Zoom session. Make sure to head over to https://passionprep.com/ppbc to join this round of The Passion Project Bootcamp, and if you are currently a student of the program, you will also get all of the new bonuses listed too!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to regain your focus when feeling overwhelmed
- Why you don’t necessarily be a “perfect student” to be accepted into your dream college
- The importance of community, and why you shouldn’t try to go at it alone in this process
- The impact that having the right mindset can have in putting everything you learn into practice
- Why a website is such an important component of your passion project and the anticipated timeline to expect to put your passion project together
“You don’t have to be this well-rounded, perfect student, because that just doesn’t exist.”
“Having a mentor is important, but at the end of the day you will connect with high school students who just want to collaborate together and support each other.”
“You want to meet people who are brave and courageous, and will make you want to do what it takes to change the world.”
“There are many adults in the world that aren’t getting paid a lot of money, they absolutely hate their jobs and they feel like they’re not going to get anything done in their lives, and that all comes down to just not taking a risk.”
- [FREE MASTERCLASS] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [DIGITAL COURSE] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know.Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.