On today’s episode you’ll hear me coaching one of my students Isha, who is currently enrolled in my Ivy League Formula Program and Passion Project Bootcamp class. Isha is an amazing student, a hard worker and definitely someone who puts herself out there! In this episode she asks me how she can move her Passion Project from the idea stage and to do it while managing her time correctly, because the whole point of the college admissions process isn’t about the amount of hours that you sacrifice!
Our Ivy League Formula Program is now open for enrollment, with the next group happening from November 2020 to April 2021. This is the last time this year we’re opening this program, and to learn more you can go to https://passionprep.com/formula, attend one of the live workshops I’ll be hosting or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- What the current status of her project is, and the 4 “pillars” I recommend that she focus on right now
- How Isha plans to change the way we talk about mental health and current events
- Where she can begin with managing her time efficiently and a structure she can use for producing and launching her upcoming podcast
- Isha’s exciting long term plans for her Passion Project
“Some people may really love what you’re doing and some people might be turned off by that, but if they are turned off by what you do that’s ok. You’ve got to just attract your people, and that’s important.”
“I think it’s important for us teenagers to educate ourselves, because it is going to be our future.”
“People need to realize that going to a counsellor isn’t a bad thing. Everyone should go to a counsellor, because it’s good for you and people need to focus on their mental health too.”
“Start reaching out to other podcasters who are doing something similar to you. That’s really the way to grow your audience consistently.”
- The Ivy League Formula Program (This is the LAST time we’re opening this program in 2020 and the prices will increase in
- [FREE MASTERCLASS] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [DIGITAL COURSE] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know.Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.