So many parents and students are navigating the college admissions process incorrectly, which is why I wanted to help them avoid these pitfalls with this podcast episode.
I’m doing something a bit different today though, as I’m sharing testimonials from our students as a “mixtape!”
We’ve selected short audio clips from our previous episodes that will really help you make a decision about enrolling in our Ivy League Formula Program, and you will hear from them specifically about why they joined the program and how it has benefited them along the way in this process.
For a very limited time, our Ivy League Formula Program is now open for enrollment, with the next group happening from November 2020 to April 2021. This is the last time this year we’re opening this program, and to learn more you can go to https://passionprep.com/formula.
More importantly, this is the last time we’re offering this program at this current price. The price will increase in 2021, so make sure to claim your lowest rate!
If you have any questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy this episode, I’d be so happy if you took a screenshot from your smartphone – and tagged me on Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/passion_prep/. Thanks for listening, and we’ll see you next week!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- More about the direction and accountability that The Ivy League Formula Program provides our students
- The way that it can specifically benefit your outreach to professors and guide you in doing this
- How daunting this process can be on your own (but it really doesn’t have to be)
- The main reasons why our students, along with their parents, made the decision to join the program
- What makes The Ivy League Formula program so unique – and more!
“Once I joined, I felt very confident and reassured by the fact that I had someone there working with me, and also for the accountability that it gave me.”
“I felt like I didn’t have that strong foundation and idea that I needed. Coming to Julie definitely eased that feeling, because it let me put the pieces together and to put the time and effort into things that I actually cared about.”
“Julie just has that system where you really hone in on what you care about, and it did give me a strong sense of direction.”
“One of the biggest benefits is the environment with the students and everyone to work with, because they are so motivating.”
- The Ivy League Formula Program (This is the LAST time we’re opening this program in 2020 and the prices will increase in
- [FREE MASTERCLASS] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [DIGITAL COURSE] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know.Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!