A big question that I’ve been getting quite frequently is about when the best time is to start college consulting. I wanted to address this topic, along with a few misconceptions about college consulting, in general. I also wanted to talk about how my programs differ from other college consulting programs out there, and then give you some pointers so that you’re not making mistakes in this very important college admissions process. I hope you find this episode and information helpful as you enjoy it during your winter break!
Now is the time to start college consulting, and I really want you to check out my free masterclass at https://passionprep.com/masterclass! This is where I share strategies that will help you land research and intern positions, create amazing passion projects, and get awesome results for your college admissions journey.
This is a brand new masterclass, so even if you’ve attended one of my masterclasses in the past, you’re going to want to attend this one! Don’t miss out. Register here!
If you have any questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy this episode, I’d be so happy if you took a screenshot from your smartphone – and tagged me on Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/passion_prep/. Happy Holidays, and I’m so very grateful for each and every one of you!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- The common struggles I’m hearing from students of mine (and what I’ve heard that even surprises me)
- The main reason that students are putting off starting the college admissions process
- Why having a standout, or “Wow” factor is necessary (and what happens to your application when you don’t have one)
- What is going to make college admissions officers say “Yes” to your application
- Why now is the very best time to take action
“I don’t want to just tell you to join our programs because it’s my program. I always ask questions so that you know it’s a good fit for you, and I can also assure you of that.”
“I don’t want you to spend hours and hours and hours working on extracurriculars. I want you to just do what’s going to move the needle.”
“Being in the 9th or 10th grade doesn’t mean that you can just chill, do nothing and then wait until your junior year to get started on something. Life doesn’t work that way.”
“A theme is like a GPS for your college admission process, because if you don’t know where you’re going how do you know what you need to work on?”
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.