In today’s episode, I want to focus on fear, and specifically the fear of being rejected by the college you desire to attend.
Fear is normal, especially if you’re playing big in life, and it is my hope that after listening to this episode you will have less fear around the college admissions process. You can’t let fear get in the way of you getting accepted into your dream college, right?
To learn the 4 strategies that help our students get accepted into amazing colleges using their Passion Projects, check out our free training at https://passionprep.com/masterclass. Not only will you learn about Passion Projects and research positions, but there are also monthly live Q &A sessions to get your personal questions answered!
As always, if you have questions please reach out to our support team at email@example.com, and I’d love to connect on Instagram – I’m at http://instagram.com/passion_prep.
Let me know what your biggest takeaway is from this episode, and how you’re using the strategies I revealed to help in your own journey. Thanks for listening, and I’ll see you next week!
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- My own personal experiences with failure and success in high school
- How to not come across as desperate and to have less anxiety around college admissions
- One of the big reasons that students and their parents are afraid of being rejected by their dream colleges
- What will happen if you just rely on your external environment for your happiness
“Failures and rejections are an inevitable part of your success, so instead of thinking of it as fear or success, you can reframe it so that fear is a part of success.”
“If you’re desperate to get accepted into your dream college, no matter what you put on that college application, it is not going to work.”
“Just because you get rejected from your dream college, it does not mean that it’s the end of the world. There’s a reason why that rejection was there.”
“The more you put yourself out there, you become a person with more wisdom, knowledge, and perspective, and you just come out stronger.”
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
- [6-MONTH INTENSIVE COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] The Ivy League Formula Program
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!