The college admissions process can be overwhelming, intimidating, and often confusing, and there is a misconception that it must be hard. It doesn’t have to be this way though, and in this episode, I reveal how you can get accepted into your dream college with less effort.
We are going to dive into why the process is hard for so many and how you can begin to challenge the traditional ways to apply for your dream colleges, while experiencing less stress and being intentional at the same time!
If you are interested in learning more about our 1-Year Group College Consulting Program, or already know that you want to work with me and my team, go to https://passionprep.com/ppbc!
If you’d like to start off with our free training, I’m hosting a free training which you can attend at https://passionprep.com/masterclass. This is an introductory call for you to get a better idea of how I coach my students, and where you can learn the 3 strategies that you must implement to get accepted in your dream college.
As always, if you have questions please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’d love to connect with you on Instagram – I’m at http://instagram.com/passion_prep.
TUNE IN BELOW:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why so many students are focusing on the wrong things in the college admissions process
- How society created a “more, more, more” agenda, and the ways that doing more is actually costing you
- The opportunity cost and what it means in terms of having quality focus
- Why you need to have a theme and focus on that first
- What being brave enough to say “no” will lead to
- Tips for connecting with the right people to get you to the best colleges
“Your belief and thinking that college admissions is hard is because you are focusing on the wrong things.”
“Getting accepted is a quality game.”
“You have to understand that college admissions officers review tens of thousands of applications and essays, and honestly, they all sound very similar.”
“No matter how kind, smart, outgoing, ambitious or resilient you are, you have to stand out to college admissions officers for them to notice you and to see that you are different.”
- [FREE TRAINING]
- [OUR PREMIER 1-YEAR GROUP COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp NEXT LEVEL
- [FREE WORKBOOK] 5 Proven Steps To Getting ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
- [FREE TRAINING] 4 Step Framework to STAND OUT So You Get ACCEPTED Into Your Dream Ivy League & Top-tier Colleges
Getting into Ivy League & Top-tier colleges doesn’t require perfection.
I repeat: You do NOT have to be perfect.
You also don’t have to spend a million hours volunteering, get perfect test scores, or be a star athlete.
What is required is understanding How to STAND OUT.
Join me for the FREE #ACCEPTED Masterclass where you’ll learn:
- [1-YEAR COLLEGE CONSULTING PROGRAM] Passion Project Bootcamp – Enroll Now!
Passion Project Bootcamp is a digital course where you get my proven framework to brainstorm, strategize, execute, and scale your Passion Project, so you can get into your Ivy League or Top-tier school of choice!
- Using my 4-step framework, you’ll create your BEST Passion Project that will capture the attention of the college admissions officers you want to impress.
- [Podcast Episode] How My Student Got ACCEPTED Into Johns Hopkins University
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed the episode, consider subscribing on iTunes! You’ll get exclusive notifications when I upload episodes and if I release any bonus episodes, you’ll be the first to know. Click here to subscribe!
If you leave a review on iTunes, I may also give you a special shoutout–click here to leave a review! Be sure to select “Ratings” and then “Write a Review”, and let me know what you enjoyed the most about this episode or if you have any ideas for a future episode.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Email your suggestions to email@example.com.
Don’t use iTunes? You can also find us on Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher!